Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I'm totally convinced that a CNN spy is lurking among us, at least in my Anderson Community in LJ. Why would I think that? Here's why:
I was reading/lurking/browsing all things that was written on my LJ community yesterday...because it's what I do, most of the time. Specially on Mondays, I need to know all the things that transpired during the weekend. Besides, there's not much to do in the office, I mean, there are things to be done but...I like to work fast. I finish all my workloads for the day in a matter of minutes, really! I've been doing this kind of work for almost 10 years now – I so enjoy/love my work, it's like, I'm playing all the time.
Anyway, I was browsing the page when I saw this picture of Andy (of course) and Peter O'Toole from the movie, "Lawrence of Arabia." They had the same angle, Andy's stare in the pic reminded her of Peter's, so someone from the community photoshopped it.
Arabia
I jumped in and made a few improvements, I asked for some title suggestion – we didn't think "Lawrence of Arabia" with Anderson's face on it would be appropriate so merry suggested "Anderson of America." So I made it, here it is:
Final
We all had a laugh, we had great time watching the photos evolve and progress. Thanks to Merryfitzmas for the idea and the title. Some suggest that I send the photo to him, someone ask for my permission to send it, someone asked to use the picture for their blogs. It's all fine with me. I wanted to send it to Anderson, really, but I'm much too shy, I just can't do it. I asked them to do it. I hope they did.
And today, on 360, Anderson Cooper mentioned "Lawrence of Arabia!" Unepetiteetoile, pointed it in my direction, I didn't hear/watch it because I'm here at the office. But, why in the world would he do that? Mentioning "Lawrence of Arabia" right after we talked about it. So "Freaky Friday" except it's a Monday ET. *attempts to be funny*
Someone from CNN must be spying on us.
One of us is a spy.
Someone is pretending to be an Anderfan.
Could this someone be Anderson? Is it you, Anderson?
Anderson or not, I think he's sending us some sort of a secret code. He loves our community, It's his way of saying 'hello' to us. I'm sure he knows about us. This is so weird and scary.

Some delusion, this is.

Actually, he mentioned "Lawrence of Arabia" because Omar Sharif, who co-starred in the said movie is being charged for smacking a guy in a parking lot.

No comments: