Friday, January 20, 2006

Gillian_anak1Today, my daughter turns 7. She wanted a big McDo birthday party in her school like what she had last year but I explained to her that we can’t afford any party at the moment, "Nanay doesn’t have a job, remember?" After about 30 minutes of explaining, she finally said okay.


"I want mango cake with my name on it, kailangan tama ang spelling ng name ko ha. Kasi kung hindi, hindi ako yun. Kung wala pong mango cake, chocolate na lang,"
that was all she requested after the realization that she really cannot have a McDo party, a mango cake with her name on it. Of course she ended up having a small party in our house but not as big as she hoped it would be.

My kids, they amaze me no end. They can be very hard-headed one minute and very very understanding the next. I thank God everyday for having them in my life. I just love them so much.

No comments: