Monday, January 30, 2006

Dispatches

I got the image from Lee of Anderson Cooper Corner, thanks Lee, I hope you don't mind.

This is Anderson Cooper's first book. It will be out in the USA in June of this year, if I remember it right. I've been dreaming to have a copy of it for myself since he decided to write a book about his travels and experiences of death, war, hurricanes, tsunamis and everything in between since late last year. Every Anderfan I know has already pre-ordered their copies. What about me? Where do I pre-order? I live on the other side of the world and I think I'm the only one in my country who loves Anderson with a passion.

I need to get me a copy of Ander's book before Oprah decides to pick it for her book club, I'm sure she'll do it. Because I'm sure it's a great book. It's a great help for Anderson, I know, but still, I want my copy without Oprah's icky book club stamp on it.

Poor me.

p.s.
i'm a bit disappointed with the cover, it looks like an ad for 360˚. i was hoping it would be something like a new photo of him with a black background with small images of him on the field but not in full opacity or probably something like a close up of him with a very dramatic light effects or something. I don't know, I'm stupid sometimes.

5 comments:

Sheryn said...

Hi! I'd be happy to pre-order a copy for you. If you want, just email me. Happy to help out a fellow Anderfan!

dancing_nancy said...

thank you, sheryn. you're a great anderfriend!

Sheryn said...

No Problem! my email is sherynroyce@yahoo.com. I'll order it for you today. Just send me your info and I'll send it to you! Do you want the CD as well?

Anonymous said...

i'm disappointed with the cover too...i thought it would have been really artistic or abstract...but oh well..

i've already ordered a copy..but my dad had ordered one for me so that means i'd have 2--
and no i don't mind you "stealing," lol

hope you're doing good!
thanks for stopping by my Walking Observation blog!!

dancing_nancy said...

i'm so lucky for having good, kind and generous anderfriends!

thanks!