Friday, January 27, 2006



CNNI viewers like me only get an hour of 360 and this is what I get - a whole hour of James Frey and Oprah, I hate it. Is it really that important? Oprah really is that powerful huh? She must be really be embarrassed by the whole thing, but I think I saw her cry, I'm not sure, anyway, it looked fake, I think she forced out the tears out of her eyes. I don't know, may be I was imagining things. I used to like Oprah but now, I'm not so sure. She doesn't seem so sincere anymore.

It's a good thing Anderson's looking good this morning (my time). Man, Anderson looked liked he had a good rest. His hair looked so perfect now. I hope he doesn't get a haircut anytime soon.


The lovely screencaps are from the very generous bcfraggle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oprah cries so easily that its downright scary and yes i was mad too because i'm a cnni viewer this week--cable issues and i had to stomach the oprah vs frey story!!

i hope that my cnnusa connection clears itself up soon!
nice to see u back!

Rita said...

I'm so tired of hearing about all this Frey mumbojumbo! I mean sheesh there are way more important stories out there. So he lie, big deal, Oprah get over it and move on!