Monday, January 30, 2006

Hay Naku!

I’ve had the busiest week last week! I was applying for jobs from Makati to Q.C like a lunatic, I was tutoring my student – we were finishing her artworks for a school in New York, I was doing a lot of freelance jobs in between and still attending my regular job as a consultant in my former office.
Anyway, 2 companies are willing to hire me, they wanted me start right away but I told them that I need time to finish all my sidelines and clearances from my former office, so I might be able to start working for them in March. I lied. the truth is, I don’t want to work for them kasi may pasok sila ng Sabado, ayoko nga! And they don’t have Mac, they want me to use PC! Me! use a PC, no fucking way! I whispered to myself. I need the whole month of February to find me a new job with a 5-day working schedule and hopefully, an office that uses Macintosh. If I fail, I’ll try to beg any of the two to take me back. Waaah!!!
Upon learning of what I did, my father went ballistic, he said to my mother, "P*%#@inang bata yan, hindi nag-iisip, hindi ba nya naiintindiihan na may 2 anak sya, namimili pa ng trabaho! Sabihin mo nga sa kanya, mag-isip isip sya ng mahusay!"

No comments: