Monday, October 30, 2006

Today
The sky is gray, stripped of all its color and life. The usually bright blue, yellow orange and even lavender sky that greets me every morning is hiding somewhere behind the gray and dark clouds.

Weeks Ago
I was floating in water not giving a damn where I’d end up, just floating carelessly, not a light in sight, just darkness. The sky was bursting with colors but I saw only black and gray.

Today
The sky is literally black and gray, it’s like watching them in a black and white TV but I see glorious colors in bright blue, orange and yellow, I feel hopeful and looking forward to the next day if God will still allow me to live and see it.

I’ve never felt more alive and thankful for this life. A life full of trials and suffering but trials and sufferings make life interesting, I know that now. I feel like a secret door in my heart’s been opened and now I see everything. I wish to God I keep this feeling with me forever, the feeling of hope.

No comments: