Monday, October 23, 2006

My oldself is back, I think. I thought about what's been bothering me that rendered me unable to communicate what I felt. I did cry when no one's around and prayed a lot, too. The good news is that I'm feeling better now but the bad news news I still haven't told anyone about what really bothered me, I hinted a few to my closest friends but I didn't really tell what's going on. I think I'm okay now. I just hope it doesn't come back to haunt me anytime soon. I know trials and tribulations will forever follow me and I hope to God to give strength and help me keep my faith.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very glad you're feeling better. Sometimes it feels like its never going to go away. Glad you hung in there.

dancing_nancy said...

yeah, thanks a lot my new friend. :)