Wednesday, October 11, 2006


I'm a bit upset today, I'm not sure why. All I know is that so many things are going on with my life right now and I have not told a soul about it yet, my husband included. I don't know what came over me but I just don't feel like telling anyone... just for the time being.

This not me, I usually tell somebody about what's going on with me, heck, I write it in my blog, so I guess, I tell everyone. But this time I'm keeping things to myself.

Everything looks normal on the outside but inside... I'm drowning... but I don't want anyone's help.

I'm screaming... silently. I wish to escape...

I want to live inside my head for a while...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not good to live inside your head for too long. Break free and do what you usually do, you'll feel better. Don't drown!

dancing_nancy said...

i know it's not good but... i don't feel the ned to rell anyone. it's scary because this is not ME!

Sheryn said...

Oh honey, I'm sorry. I hope things get better for you soon. If you need to vent, you know where to find me.

My sage advice from someone who knows that drowning feeling, get yourself a journal. If you cannot talk to someone, write down your feelings. They are easier to face if you see them in front of you.

It sounds silly but believe me, it works.

I'll be thinking of you!

Sheryn

dancing_nancy said...

thank you, sheryn! i'll try...

Anonymous said...

You don't know me so I hope you don't mind my commenting. So here goes, write. Write fantasy, write your thoughts as they pop into your head, whatever - but just write. It's more private than telling someone. I know it helps me so maybe it will help you. There's nothing wrong with living in your head, as long as it doesn't feel like drowning.

We're here for you.

dancing_nancy said...

thank you, andysgirl, i really appreciate it. thank you so much.

the drowning feeling is killing me, i don't know how i get out of it.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes there are things that are just too complicated to verbalize in a straight foward matter, or for any case, coherently to others. Our psyche does not work that way. Its never that easy. It you feel like having some alone time, do so, our minds have a thing of letting us know what we need.
At times words dont fully represent how we feel. Take time for yourself and when you feel down maybe you can sit next to somebody just for company, without feeling you need to discuss anything at all.

Vent only when You and only You are ready.

Take care