Thursday, October 5, 2006

I Fancy You Now


I had the weirdest dream last night, in my dream I was back in college and I was classmates with Gary Lightbody! I wasn’t even thinking about him, I listen to him almost everyday but I don’t think of him. Sometimes I get the weirdest dream you can imagine. But I must admit, he is rather easy on the eye in “person.” Now, I can’t stop seeing him in my mind’s eye. I think I fancy him now.

Gary’s not the only thing in my mind right now, in fact, my mind is full of things that I don’t really need, like Chelsea Dagger, you know, that song by The Fratellis, I can’t get it out of my head. I’m singing it out loud when nobody’s around and I am singing it in my head when I’m talking to people.

I can't get them out of my head! I'm not sure I want them to, I need them to occupy my mind, they kinda make me forget about my troubles.

No comments: