Monday, October 9, 2006

Gary!


Gary is still on my mind... I can't get him out of there ever since that dream. I feel like I'm wasting time chasing Gary in my mind. I love, love their band since I heard the song "Chocolate" from their album Final Straw. They're just super, great songs and nice band name, hehe...

Last night I tried to crack open the reason why I seem to be going crazy over him this past few days, it can't be about the dream, it's just too ridiculous but then again... I am ridiculous most of the time, so... that explains a lot.

But really, why? He is skinny just like Anderson so that explains a whole lot but arguably not as goodlooking! I mean, I think his nose is too big for his face and you really need to find a right angle to show his cuteness. But kidding aside... I must have liked him before but I was so busy obssessing over Anderson so I didn't bother to notice him. I've always been drawn to him I think. It might have been the reason why I like watching the video of Chocolate so much, there's something about him, he is pulling me... but I try to resist him conciously, and my dream made me realize how much I fancy him.Okay, I need to confess something, I like skinny guys, sure! but I am also attracted to writers. I love men who can communicate through words, I like men who play with words. And Gary is a damn good songwriter. Oh, I believe I have not mention yet that I used to be obsessed with Sting and Jim Morrison, poets and writers they sure are.

I guess, I got me a new obsession... aside from Anderson, of course.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of Gary Lightbody.
Thanks for the link!

Kristin

dancing_nancy said...

you're welcome! i;m sure you'll like him, he's adorable!

*giggles*