Wednesday, July 26, 2006

(sorry if my blog's a little all over place)

At last! I see the sun. We’ve been having very bad weather since last week and this morning for the first time in days, I see the sun. Yesterday, strong winds and white rain welcomed me while walking on my way to work. The rain was so strong that it actually looked like white curtains circling around me. The cloud was dark and heavy, It was so hard see anything so I decided to look for shelter and wait for the rain to stop. I was soaking wet when I got to the office. Being out there in the rain kinda remind me of Andy during hurricanes. I think I miss wet Anderson. Anyway, Anderson’s back in Israel, as long as he’s somewhere in the middle east, I won’t stop worrying about him.

I’m getting a little tired of the Israel-Lebanon war but I just can’t stop watching the news. Everyday when I turn on the TV on CNN, it’s all about rockets fired here and missiles launched there, innocent victims everywhere. Which reminds me of something somebody said on Discovery Channel: “War is not about who is right, it’s about who is left.”

I’ve been watching so much CNN, I think I’m starting to think that Nic Robertson is cute! Awww! *buries head under the sand*

To get my mind off Nic… I’m posting caps of Anderson courtesy of the good people of Anderloads, I’m not sure which one came fron Legionpossessed, Stillife and Bcfraggle cause I’ve been seeing Nic in my mind’s eye all morning, it’s so hard to focus on other things.

No comments: