Monday, July 24, 2006

Current Mood: Irritated

Typhoon Kaemi is giving us some punishing rains right now, it hasn’t stopped since yesterday. Not a teeny weeny bit of sunshine in sight. Pretty much how I feel right now, I feel a little sad without any apparent reason, I’m stuck in the office and I haven’t been smiling since I got here. To top it all my very show-off of an officemate is trying to start a conversation about Hezbollah earlier for revenge.

Why for revenge, you ask?

Well, last week he was showing-off, as usual, and he started to talked like he knew everything about Hezbollah, the Israel-Lebanon war that’s been going on… I didn’t pay attention to him at first but he’s so annoying so I said, “You know, you really should get your facts straight first before you talk about something, because you’d only look stupid!” Needless to say, I told him off, he deserved it anyway. Haha! I knew it, being a news-junkie will come in handy one day.

So, now, I think he did some research (he pretends to know it all) and started to get me into a Hezbollah conversation, I didn’t even look at him! I was looking at my computer monitor all throughout his speech with my left eyebrow raised up to the ceiling. Btw, he didn’t stop talking, he’s talking like a CNN terrorism analyst or something like Peter Bergen. I bet if I drop Peter Bergen’s name he’d google him and then Peter will be our topic tomorrow. I don’t know what else to do with this person, he’s so ... I don’t know what to call him! Arggh!

No comments: