Tuesday, July 11, 2006

bored

This is my second week on my new job; I was very excited last week because I would finally use Adobe InDesign CS2 since my new job would require me to design and layout books. I’ve been wanting to use Adobe InDesign CS2 since it came out but I had no reason to… so I didn’t. I mean, know the basics, it’s sort of like the improved version of Pagemaker. And I know Pagemaker all too well so it should be easy to learn. I was like a sponge last week, absorbing every thing I need to know.

And now, on my second week… I find it rather boring to layout books with the endless editing and all. I just finished editing Chapter 3 of this particular book that I’m doing right now, and boy, oh, boy! I feel like banging my head against the wall. I’m so bored! I’m wishing it was Anderson’s book that I’m layouting/editing right now. Hmmm… that would be fun.

That’s all for now, I think I’ll find me a match and look for something to burn. This job is boring me to a coma. lol!

I think it's time to find me another job.

2 comments:

i_heart_anderson_cooper said...

Sorry Nancy! I wish it was more exciting! Can't you imagine it's Coop's book? Or imagine you're editing it for his approval?

Can you apply for a job @ cnn? ;)

dancing_nancy said...

I would love to apply for a job in CNN but I'm not sure if they're accepting international applicants.

Btw, I'm quitting my job this afternoon. ;)