Wednesday, May 3, 2006

Finally!!!



If there's one good thing that happened to me in Anderson's absence on CNNI right now is that I finally found a job. I've been part-timing and freelancing here and there since January of this year because I didn't want any job to get in the way of AC360 (I'm a morning watcher) but now that he's gone...lounging, bumming and sulking around the house with no Anderson for an excuse just wasn't right, so I applied for a job and got it. And the best part is that I get to keep my part time job as well so instead of one I actually have two jobs to juggle every week! Though I have no idea how long I can keep this up.

I'm doing and feeling great right now!

3 comments:

Robin CHAN said...

Good for u.. from a TV addict to a workoholic!

At least.. work pays!

Barbara said...

Congrats! Still sorry about no Anderson on CNN intl though. That does suck.

dancing_nancy said...

hello, barbara! thank you for dropping by! and yeah, CNNI really sucks!