Tuesday, May 30, 2006

AC on Conan

This is a very, very late AC on Conan blog. I avoided reading the thread because I didn't want to know how the interview went, though, I admit that I downloaded the video, tried to watch it but after a minute the video went crazy. So last Monday night, I stayed up 'til about 11 pm, napped a bit and the at round 12:30 am I literally had to hod my eyes so it won't close.

Ahhh... the things I do for Anderson.

The interview was hilarious. It was andergiggles all throughout the show. But I was silently laughing because I my husband was soundly asleep. How could Conan put his coffee or whatever it was he was drinking on top of Anderson's book? It's a good thing Anderson looked cool with it. And Conan, he was brilliant, genius even to be able to pull that off!

Here are some screencaps from the show courtesy of Stillife.

6 comments:

Sheryn said...

Andergiggles are the best! Conan was a hoot!

Anonymous said...

hey!

have you gotten your book yet?
btw i gave you credit for the cell phone pic.

i'm sorry that i've not been around lately,but i will stop by more.

take care,

dancing_nancy said...

hello, resse!

it's okay, i haven't been been around lately also, been very, very busy with work :(

i haven't got the book yet! i'm so sad. it's still not released here yet.

thanks for dropping by, take care!!!

Anonymous said...

they didn't release the book yet!!!!!!!!!!!

omg how could they?

the stores here are not carrying it either *pouts*

Anonymous said...

finally i have VFAIR!

dancing_nancy said...

yahoo!!! i'm so happy for us! haha!!!