Friday, September 15, 2006



I was a little sick this past couple of days so I decided to take a day off the other day and rest. Turned the TV on and hopefully waited for AC on CNNi. He didn't let me down, I spent some time with AC for two full hours. I got better! "So... was it an andersickness or anderwithdrawal?" my husband asked me when I told him that I spent some time with AC. "It doesn't matter," I said, "He made me feel better, that's all I know." Haha... Anyway, I'm sure I won't see him anymore on CNNi because he's coming home to NY.

To get me through another long anderless days... I'm posting this caps.




caps courtesy of sheryn, storm0611 and casey kendall.

6 comments:

i_heart_anderson_cooper said...

wow, you can only see him when he's in the field? That's horrible! Have you been watching the mole?

dancing_nancy said...

it is the most horrible thing! it's like i'm always waiting for a war, hurricane or some terrible things to happen in some parts of the world to be able to see him. how sad is that?

i haven't watched the mole yet. so depressing.

dancing_nancy said...

hey, wait! aren't you supposed to be concentrating on you studies? :)

i'm glad you dropped by and goodluck!

Anonymous said...

You stay strong, dancing nancy. The anderlove will reach you all the way over there!

i_heart_anderson_cooper said...

no mole dvds there either????? OMG! I'm concentrating, while browsing the internet! ;)

dancing_nancy said...

cooperite

thank you! i feel it all the time. thanks for dropping by. anderfriends are the greatest! thank you so much! :)

i heart...-

isn't it depressing? haha!!! good luck on you studies!