Thursday, September 7, 2006

CIA Anderson!

And I thought I knew almost everything there is to know about Anderson... he's full of surprises!

Anderson's latest blog is all about his summer job ...nearly 20 years ago. Today's blog made me go all crazy for him all over again. Such a funny guy!

Now, I miss him even more. *stabs cnni* *runs to the room crying*

"I know the CIA may sound more exotic and mysterious, but it was actually pretty bureaucratic and mundane..." he said. Well, it may be true but this I know for sure... he would've made the CIA look good.

But I think we should understand why he kept it a secret to the public, wait... is it even a secret? He did not tell the public about it, simple as that. It is his right, anyway.

Why wouldn't he tell us about his CIA past? Possible answers:

1. He goes to dangerous places every now and then. Association with the CIA might endanger his life.

2. He's well-known, not hollywood-style-celebrity-status-famous but he is just as famous and a CIA past, no matter how mundane it might be will still somehow make some terrorist organization suspect that he's still a CIA agent. I hope they understand that it was a summer job... twenty years ago. He didn't pursue the career... he didn't like it. He is a journalist! Okay?

3. It's none of our business!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree it is none of our buisness.

Anonymous said...

hey!

*waves*

I was a little surprised myself but its up to him to reveal what he chooses to.

Anonymous said...

I thhink it is Anderson's right
to keep some things private.If he
wanted to tell us that is fine.Not Radar's place.Tht explains why
the magazine folded.