Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Dark clouds follow me everywhere.

Same time last year, I was worried that I was gonna lose my job, the company that I used to work for wasn’t doing very well. I was told not to worry but I had a feeling that they’d let me go before the year ended, I was right. They did let me go and to makes matters worse they haven’t given me my final pay up to now.

Since April of this year I have been changing jobs every couple of weeks, I couldn’t find a work place that I really want. It took me a month and a week, a resignation and a come back before I realized that I like it here, in my current office, the salary is not much but I can go home early and spend more time with my kids, I was happy and content… until yesterday.

It seems like I need to change job… again. It’s a long story and the bottom line is they’re (Board of Trustees) going to file for financial loss, I find it hard to believe, how could they close down the press and publication house of a university?

October 15, 2006, shall be the our last official working day. Looks like I’m about to roll again…

No comments: