Tuesday, December 2, 2014

I Saw Jason Mraz!

For years I've been trying to watch Jason Mraz in concert, he's been here in Manila thrice and each time I failed...because of work. I had a very demanding job to say the least. I spent six years of my life in a company that worshipped money. Money before family. Work life balance is a strange word to them, I mean they acknowledge it but they don't...anyway, back to Jason, needless to say, I changed company so I was able to watch him live, with my daughter. We're both fans and I'm so glad I took her with me.
Jason was very funny and very sincere. I can tell that he truly practices what he preaches. He does his share to save the environment and uses his popularity to spread the word. He's very generous too, I've been to a lot of concerts and all of those concerts seemed too short. Jason's was a different story, he had two sets and if I remember it right I think he sang more that 14 songs! He sang almost all of the songs that I love and meant something to me. I truly enjoyed the Song for a Friend and Geek in the Pink mash up.
It was a school night but I took my daughter anyway because I know that someday when I'm old and grey we'll look back and find that the night we spent with Mr A to Z will be one of the best nights of our lives...November 27, 2014.

No comments: