Sunday, November 16, 2014

Of Hearts and Heartbreaks

Seems like my life this past few months are made up of little heartbreaks. I get cracked a little each day, it's a miracle I'm still in one piece. Oh yes, I have a lot of those I just don't choose to write about it because I don't want them included in my life, I want to forget about them, only those that I care a lot about deserves to be included in my blog, in my life.


I'm not the best person but I try to be. I try to be a good person. I'm not the best mother in the world, I have shortcomings, I'm not always there when my kids need me, I admit it. But I try to make it up. I am flawed, not perfect, I want to be the best mother for them but I can only do so much.


My son failed 3 subjects, I went to his school yesterday to claim his report card. I asked if he had problems, with his teacher, classmates...he said no. I think he just gave up. And he won't talk about it. I'm trying not to lose my patience but I think I'm about to give up too. He is so like me, not much of a talker. It's so frustrating.


Anyway, my son made a cutout heart for me when he was around five years old. Thought I post it here. This was back when we used to talked endlessly about dinosaurs and tigers.




No comments: