Saturday, September 3, 2011

U.S. Open 2011: Round One



Normally, I watch all (Rafa) Grand Slams from day one but this time I miscalculated the time and I ended up missing Rafa's round one. Good thing he won! Yey!

By the way, I'm glad he's wearing yellow! Love it!





So now, I might as well say something about round one of the players I've watched. Starting with...


Andy played good but I couldn't help but stare at his legs while he's playing... he's wearing a very short shorts! It's distracting me...

If it was up to me I still don't want him to win any grand slam, I know it sounds cruel but... I still enjoy it when he's hitting himself with his racquet whenever he's playing badly.

It's not your time yet, Andy!







Gael, you're broke my heart... you were doing so great! You could have won this morning (local time).

JC called for a medical time-out, he had a finger malfunction and you, on the other hand, got a massage but you were hitting the ball like you didn't care (and still making points). You looked tired but so was he, you should've tried harder.

"Shayaaaang!" My nephew tells me after screaming so loud whenever you hit the ball wide. Or maybe I was screaming because my back is killing me!

You broke my heart big time! And my back too! Yeah, I'm blaming it all on you!

No comments: