Thursday, September 1, 2011

Saying Goodbye

AXN Beyond announced that the Series 3 of Being Human will start airing this September... I have mixed emotions, really. I can't wait to watch it but I am a bit sad knowing that Mitchell will be killed by George this season. Sigh.

Have I told you that I have this nasty habit of not finishing reading a book that I really love. It's true! I just stop reading them, a few chapters shy. Why? Because I feel sad when I say goodbye to a book, it's like saying goodbye to a friend. It sounds corny but it's true. One book that I haven't finished reading is Ring of Fire by Rick Broadbent, I got hold of the book since March of this year. Just can't say goodbye yet. It took me years before I said "goodbye" to AC's book, Dispatches from the Edge. FYI. True story.

I've started reading Eat Pray Love since last year, not finished yet. The Hobbit, still reading it. A Thousand Splendid Sun, not finished yet. To Kill a Mocking Bird, not finished yet.West of Kabul, East of New York, same thing. I will take me a long while if I write down all the books so I'll stop right now.



What I'm trying to say is, I've grown to love Being Human, Mitchell in particular, what a complicated vampire, and now that he's left the show it's like I have this big gaping hole in my heart with the shape of Aidan Turner. Sigh again.

So now that I'm done with the drama, I'm posting this lovely photo of AT. Really, I was just finding an excuse to post this photo. Ha-ha-ha! But mind you, the story about the book all true.


No comments: