Friday, July 29, 2011

He's tall, pale and skinny... No! It's not Vale nor Ben!

Just finished watching Cemetery Junction, at last! Well, I tried to finish watching it a couple of times before but failed to do so because of some unavoidable circumstances... the first time was because the cable was cut due to heavy rains (yes, it still happens) and the second time was I fell asleep... not because of the movie but because I was tired and couldn't keep my eyes open. But yesterday was a different story, it's raining still but not very hard, I was tired but not too sleepy so I finished the movie without any challenges except for my mother who would come barging into my room every five minutes with different stories every time!

Anyway, I loved the movie but I felt like it needed more depth, the characters should have been developed more, specially Bruce's, but then again I ain't no scriptwriter so what do I know?

I know this is a bit odd but while trying to understand the movie and listening to my Mom's stories I kept on thinking and deciding whether Tom Hughes was gorgeous or not... I didn't know what to make of him! He seems to be handsome but sometimes he's not. If only he'd smoke less but then again it's the 70s... wait... need to decide now... he's tall, pale and skinny... oh, who am I kidding? I like him... but maybe not yet... but I should be liking him... what to do... what to do...

I think I should start watching Silk before I decide if he's definitely my type!

No comments: