Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dead at 27!


Amy is dead! Actually, I'm not at all surprised, her substance abuse is just too much for her frail body! I will miss her, I love her songs and the way she dances, if it is a dance at all. I loved her, she was original and her songs are genius.

We all say that she lived her life her way but is it really true, addiction is a disease. Did she want to be an addict? Did she enjoy her life knowing that she's dependent on substance and alcohol? Was she brilliant because she was on drugs? Her being dead is all wrong, she should've live long enough to prove everybody wrong, including me!

Shall we name all the other great musicians who she now joins: Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, River Phoenix, Jim Morrison, the list could go on all day!
.

No comments: