Sunday, April 2, 2006

I went out of town last week and I got back last Saturday but spent all day and night sleeping since I got back so officially, I just got back a few hours ago. I am not feeling well, I'm feeling dizzy and I'm feeling a bit depressed, I feel so sad. I don't have any problem as of the moment but I'm feeling low, maybe I should get sugar high or something. Could this be severe anderwithdrawal?

Possibly.

I can't feel this way all day. I've got to find me happy thought.

I'm hoping this will work, I'm posting some of my all time favourite Anderson photos:


A9bcc0b0small

He looks like a boy, no, he looks like a an old man who looks like a boy. Wait! he looks like a boy, only he's not a boy but a full grown man.

I'm getting confused.

Anyway, he's so cute in this picture!



Accr1_1

Giggling Anderson, his laugh is so contagious, my sides and jaw hurt just by listening to his chuckles!






Ed60






I normally don't have a dirty mind but this one...hmmmmm...this photo is so not right on oh, so many levels!






Kelly12




Could he be any cuter!!! There's nothing more I can say about this screencap.




I'm feeling better already! It actually works!


3 comments:

Rita said...

In reference to the one where he is sitting down....woooweee! Wouldn't u just love to sit on that lap!....One of my favorite pictures.....lol...love your blog too!!

dancing_nancy said...

thanks for visiting, rita! i'm adding you on my link, i hope it's okay with you?

Rita said...

that's fine with me!! :D