Sunday, April 2, 2006

I hope this will help me get through an Anderless week!!!



These images of Anderson will forever stay with me.

This is the first time that he really got my attention. I first saw him during his report on the Asian Tsunami but the destruction and the lost of lives were just too overwhelming to actually notice him ... so I consider this my very first Andersighting.

Image843This will always remain in my mind's eye whenever I think of Anderson.

This report of his made me cry.


ReflectingImage904I remember that Saturday morning when I tuned in to CNNI and saw him again for the second time... The images I saw and the stories he told haunts me still, so unforgettable.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

such pretty pictures!!!

glad to have you back.

i missed coming here

Rita said...

I totally agree, that story always gets to me....it shows how much AC cares too. Love it!

Anonymous said...

totally love the pics.

i forgot to say im sorry if i caused u any unnecessary confusion and that i have added u to my links again! i put in extra code for some reason thats why it wasnt showing..my bad!

dancing_nancy said...

glad to hear again from you, reese! :)