Friday, April 21, 2006

Anderwithdrawal Part I







Dear blog,

What a bad blogger I turned out to be! CNNI dropped AC360 and then I abandon you, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to but it's just that I've been sick. I couldn't get my andefix anymore from my regular supplier (CNNI). They decided to abruptly take it away from me so in turn I have to deal with my anderwithdrawal everyday. It was so unexpected and you of all things/people know that I tried so many times to quit Anderson but it all failed. I wasn't prepared at all.

It's been rough, nasty and unpretty. I've been having irrational mood swings, sweatings, shakings and depression. But I'm a bit better now, it's hard but I'm hopeful that I'll get through this and that someday CNNI will bring him him back.


Thank goodness for those folks from Anderloads for keeping me strong each day, I get my andervitamins from them, what a bunch of good anderfriends they are.

I hope you understand and I really am sorry for leaving you for a while. I promise to come here and update you more often. You've always been here for me and it's only right that I do the same to you.

Sincerely,
Sheila

2 comments:

Sheryn said...

Sheila! I'm missed you! I feel your pain honey! I'm so sorry that you have been thrust into Anderwithdrawl. I can imagine how ugly it must be.

Good to see ou back again and I love the picture you posted! What a cutie!

dancing_nancy said...

i missed you, too, sheryn! thank you for dropping by!