Thursday, March 16, 2006

Remember Mang Nilo, my officemate who made a few comments when he saw my desktop a few months ago? He saw my desktop again today and sure enough he made new comments again.

Supahcoop_1

This was my desktop picture a few months ago and he said
Anderson looked like Steve Martin.







106149112This is my desktop picture now, when he saw it today, he said, "Now, who is that? He looks like..." I didn't let him finish, I cut him mid-sentence. I said, "Oh, boy! you're going to say Steve Martin again, aren't you?" With matching eyeroll.

"No! He looks... he looks like Paul Newman" Steve McQueen even! Who is he really? Is he an actor?

"He's not an actor, he works at CNN.

"Ahhh...CNN reporter!"

"Oh, yes!"

I didn't argue with him. The man's half right, I think he does look a bit like Paul Newman in the photo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss Mang Nilo! Tell him hello ha. Napaka-reliable tlga nyan..couldn't forget how we almost had a near collision using Ponkan's car..coz we were rushing to meet Freestyle for a radio tour..

those were the days..

Unknown said...

I have AC as my wallpaper on both my laptop and desktop and everyone wants to know who is the picture of. I was on Jury Duty ast week - had my laptop with me and one of the clerks saw the picture and said "hmmmmmmm that looks interesting." And my computer guy wanted to know who it was.