Monday, March 27, 2006


No Anderson last Friday – what a way to end a week. So sad. I couldn't believe I was grinning the whole day, finished all my office deadlines, got rid of my kids (made them busy with watercolour painting actually), finished all my chores and all I got was Heidi and John! No offense to you guys, I don't hate you, it's just that everyone who subs for Anderson is no good for me, but I still watched 360 last friday, no matter how boring it was.

Hope to see him tonight!

(Sorry for the super late post, I also work on weekends and holidays :)

PLUGGER

Please check out http://www.andersonsfunhouse.com/, it's the newest website dedicated to our boy, Anderson Cooper! It's all fun, anderfun!!!

1 comment:

Phebe said...

Thanks for mentioning Funhouse. Hope we see you there often.