Friday, February 10, 2006

I NEED ANSWERS!!!

AC360˚ wasn't aired on CNNI today! Why?!

I cancelled my interview today because I wanted to watch 360˚, sure, it's been boring the last couple of days but I was hoping that it will be better today. I wasn't able to watch! There wasn't any breaking news or anything. So why?

By the way, I think 360˚ is boring this couple of days. Enough of Entwistle already! It's supposed to be provocative and fast-moving news program, right? What's happening to 360˚?

Standing


Anyway, boring or not, I will still watch 360˚. Because I have a lot of respect for Mr. Anderson Cooper.



I think I hate Kristie Lu Stout now! It wasn't her fault, I know, but she gave me the bad news! Instead of saying something like "We're giving "Insight" in an hour but for now please stay and watch "Anderson Cooper 360˚" from our sister network CNN USA." She gave CNNI viewers "Quest" instead. I have no problem watching "Quest," I like that show, as a matter of fact I like Richard Quest, I watch "Quest" and "Business Traveler" every month. However, I like Anderson on weekdays. Please don't take him away from me.

I'm hoping CNNI will air 360˚ tomorrow.

3 comments:

Phebe said...

You actually missed a good 360, I'm sorry to say. It was the old Anderson the one we all love. Oh, who am I kidding, we love the new Anderson too. New Orleans is still a mess, amazing that so little has been acomplished. Maybe that's why CNNi didn't show it? Because it was almost totally focused on NO? Hope you get your Anderfix next week.

Anonymous said...

i cannot stand richard quest! lol i'm sorry to say that but i think its his voice although he's really funny to watch.

awww don't hate kristie maybe they felt that cnni was broadcasting a great episode of quest that the internation viewers should watch..and if it makes u feel better i missed 360 too :(

dancing_nancy said...

Lee- Hahaha!!! I totally understand why you couldn't stand Richard Quest...he's like an "acquired taste" it's hard to like him at first. But he is so funny and he's not afraid to make silly of himself. lol!