Friday, October 10, 2014

Old Friend


Looks like you and I are back together again. Come to think of it, you are the only friend that's always been there for me. You've never let me down, ever. So here's to us. I'd be living inside my head yet again. Needless to say you'd be hearing from more me from now on. Here's why:

I think I just lost a friend. I never thought it'd be as painful as this. This feels similar to a breakup between lovers. More painful even. I am very committed to my friend, I've always felt secure that he felt the same way about me but I am not sure anymore. It's breaking my heart. 

What he said to me last week just killed me not to mention the way he's been treating me lately. What's happening? He's slipping away from me and I can't do anything. I wish we could talk. 

I'm not very fond of people so it's not a surprise that I only keep a few friends in my life. Not a very good idea. 

No comments: