Monday, August 6, 2012

Yes, Andy! (ooops! not you Anderson)


I said I'd never watch the Olympics because Rafa's not playing but I couldn't resist last night! I want Andy Murray to win so badly. Enough of the dramas, Andy, it's time you win! I've seen enough grand slam heartbreaks from you to last lifetime already!


It was clear from last night's game that Andy's  a bit relaxed, he even smiled a few times so maybe that's the winning  attitude, loosening a little, don't take it too seriously, after all, it's just a game, no one's gonna die. Andy was aggressive and all over the place, as expected, but why was The Fed playing badly, as if he wasn't trying to win, I've seen him dig himself up from a hole before so why was he not trying last night?

Anyway, congratulations Andy! In a way, me thinks that this win will somehow "make-up" for all the grand slam losses you endured.

No comments: