Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Reichenbach Fall

So how did Sherlock die?




I have a few theories in mind but I guess I'll have to wait a year before knowing if I got it right. All that's clear is that Molly is involved in this.











As always I won't be posting review about the episode for those who still have not watched it, at least here in our country. But I will share these because I am itching to write these down:






  • Sherlock trusts Molly completely
  • But for the sake of law and order Sherlock suggest to Molly that she should avoid future relationships
  • And Molly do count in Sherlock's life
  • Sherlock has 3 friends after all, John, Mrs Hudson and Lestrade
  • Lestrade did not stand up for Sherlock, I hate him. And to think that I actually liked him in The Hounds of Baskerville! Grrrr...
  • Mycoft is a bad brother, he can't even say sorry himself


No comments: