Saturday, August 27, 2011

Rafa on The Late Show

Rafa was on Letterman last August 24! And boy did he looked nice! I particularly love the pants, I often see him in his shorts so this is a very welcome look. It really fits him well, probably by Armani anyway so it has to look good on him.

As usual, he was very humble. It's kind of sickening really but hey that's just the way he is and we all adore and love him for that so... He was promoting his book, an autobiography aptly titled Rafa and shamelessly promoting his racket, Babolat.

We all know that Rafa still stuggles with his English, he's used in answering questions regarding tennis but with Dave asking questions... we'll you'll never know where he'll take the conversation so I was a bit edgy throughout the interview. Why am I always anxious for Rafa? It beats the hell out of me. I swear if you could see me while watching him play on tournaments, you'd laugh. Anyway, Dave was great, he stuck to tennis mostly and Roger Federer. Rafa even made a joke “sometimes it’s better if he’s not here” about Roger. It was so funny and so honest.



Also, here's a photo of Rafa for Armani Jeans. Gorgeous!

Rafa

No comments: