Saturday, August 13, 2011

Anarchy

My mind is finally clear enough to think straight now, I think. So here's my two cent's worth of opinion about the riot in London.

What the hell! Have I been wronged again? I thought the people in London are polite and good mannered? Are you telling me that what we read in the papers and books and what we watched on the TV are all lies?

At first I thought they were all teenagers but the news tells us that the youngest looter is an 11 year old and some looters actually hold a respectable day job. They are not polite at all, aren't day? What's even more disturbing is that they are not stealing because they're hungry, they're looting because they're greedy! Anarchy took over the streets and they all joined, they've all gone mad.

What a pity.

No comments: