Friday, August 12, 2011

Anger and Frustrations.

I've been held-up by someone who pretended to be my brother last Wednesday night, on my way to the office, he caught me a few feet away from the building where I work. I've tried to wriggle out of him but I just couldn't so I ended up giving him my money! Imagine that!!! He wouldn't let go of me unless I give him money in the name of God. I think I prefer the riot in London anytime, at least I'd know who the bad guys are unlike these wolves in sheep's clothing, extorting money from me, me, me!!! What really hurts is that I've been victimized by these people who pretended to be brothers not just once or twice and I have given them money because of what if they were telling the truth. Is the word gullible written all over my forehead?! I feel sick of these people! I'd never believe anyone ever again. It's sickening! I want to cry but I can't.

Then my son fell 12 steps down the stairs last night! Yup, the drama is not over yet! Sorry for the exclamations... I really feel like screaming right now!

How and why did he fall, you ask? Well, my daughter pushed him!

*Scream is definitely building up now... any moment now!*

She's twelve, she knew what she was doing and that really hurts the most... I've been working very hard lately, I haven't been there for them... it hurts a lot. What a bad mother I turned out to be. I want to cry but I can't. I'm too angry!

It continues... as if the hold-up and the stair incident were not enough... we almost lost our house last night from FIRE! My husband forgot to turn the stove off, the gas was running, fire and all. He only found out about it when he woke up early this morning! Ang mahal pa naman ng Gasul ngayon!!!

What else is coming? I am so angry! There are so many things that I want to write but it's just too personal. I am holding back... this can't be good. For the mean time... I'll try to cry and pray and hopefully feel better.

No comments: