Monday, June 13, 2011

Wet and Dreary

Valentino Rossi finished 6th on the Silverstone Circuit last Sunday. Gosh! You know you got it bad when even Alvaro Bautista is ahead you! I was quite happy it rained because I know Rossi is fast on the wet but then again...

I really can't help but feel disappointed with the way things are right now with Rossi. Race after race I wait for the magical moment but it seems like it's not time yet. My friends, even my husband, for crying out loud, teases me that Rossi is becoming what was Max Biaggi once... a has been. Ouch! But I refuse to believe it! It's the bike not the man! But then again... Biaggi blamed his bike too, back in the day! Oh, my head hurts... must erase that thought!

The appearance of Ewan McGregor brightened up my dreary day a bit! I almost forgot about him. I saw him last on the movie Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang... he has a movie coming out Jack the Giant Killer or something like that.

.

No comments: