Saturday, June 11, 2011

Go home!

Dear old boy,

This could be the best thing that ever happened to you this past few days... when I watched you during your match with Tsonga I was secretly wishing you'd lose because you really looked like you weren't enjoying a single minute the whole time you were there. You just couldn't wait for Tsongga to put you out of your misery!

The passion seems lost. All I saw from your eyes were impatience and... dare I say... exhaustion! You seemed to have lost interest in the game and all you wanted was to go home.

There were talks during Roland Garros that you were tired and your game was showing it but I wanted you so much to win it for the sixth time so I looked the other way. But last night I saw the "look" and it was sad to see it from you!

So now, pack up and go home. Rest. Sleep. Spend time with family and friends.

See you in Wimbledon!

.

No comments: