Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Upside Down

Life used to be simple in my own little dented world. Now, everything's turned upside down.

First, Valentino Rossi is struggling to win on every racing weekend, he had his chance in Jerez circuit but to my disappointment, he crashed taking Casey Stoner with him. He could've won that day! Moreover, I won't accept the looming truth that he is getting older and slower because it's just not the case, it's the bike. Yes, I blame the bike. It's not as smooth as the Yamaha and it's taking him ages to figure it out. It could be the shoulder though. Please, Vale, start winning again. My world just ain't right without you on the podium.





Then, just last night Rafael Nadal lost to Novak Djokovic for the third time this year, all in the finals! I didn't mind the previous two but the third one, the Madrid Open, it kinda shocked me because it's clay, Rafa is, without a doubt, the King of Clay, how in the world did Nole beat Rafa on the red dirt? This can't be happening. My world just ain't right without Rafa biting his trophies.

I want my old world back.

No comments: