Friday, May 13, 2011

Sherlock...

Oh my gosh! I've never felt this excited about a TV show since... since... House or Dexter even! I never thought that it would be this good! I thought Robert Downey Jr. played the best Sherlock I've seen, only Robert's Sherlock is muscular and... well... not so tall when Sherlock should've been tall and lean! But nonetheless he played Sherlock rather superbly. Until now...

This Sherlock, somehow, made my world a little better. He's the present day Sherlock, he uses text messaging, he takes photos from his cellphones, he manages his own website and he uses nicotine patch instead of using pipes. But aside from those modern day gadget the true Sherlock is still there. He's still the very intelligent, arrogant person who sometimes over-thinks too much, Watson balances that out, and the drug-use has been pretty much established on the first episode.

Okay, I'll stop right now before I turn this blog into TV review. Besides, I need to google Benedict Cumberbatch so it's best if I go now! What a strange name...

No comments: