Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tattoo and more...


I'm a little confused myself... I feel like I should be liking Na Li but her rose tattoo is keeping me from from liking her... true story.










I also should be liking Marion Bartoli but she reminds me of a certain princess from far far away so I don't like her... for now. But I really should be liking because she does what likes and not giving a damn about what people think.

She insists on wearing Nike but i hear that the company is refusing to sponsor but she wears them anyway!



I really think that Victoria Azarenka is getting prettier every tournament! But... you guessed it... I don't like her... she screeches and moans when she's playing! Can't watch her, I just can't!










Now here's someone I like! Francesca Schiavone, she's 29 or she's probably 30 by now, she should be retiring but she's still out there winning! I hope she gets the title again!

No comments: