Tuesday, August 15, 2006

An AC360 review or NOT


I asked a two day rest from my new employer before I start working for them because, I told them, I wanted to rest. Well, it's half true, the other half reason is that I wanted to watch AC360, whatelse. I wanted to catch up, and catching up I did.

Last Friday (Saturday morning, my time) , was my first time to watch 360 since the war in the Middle East started and since it got back to CNNi. I was so thrilled to see Coop in London, and felt guilty at the same time. There he was reporting serious, life and death kind of news and I was giggling and smiling all throughout the show, full two hours of it. Don't think that I wasn't listenig to the reports because I was, every single word of it but I couldn't help but act in a very, very undignified manner. My kids did notice the smile on my face that just would not go away.

Here, in my country, gels and other liquid stuff are also banned in airports, LRT and MRT. LRT and MRT are kinda like our version of subway or bullet trains, only, they're not.

Today, I readied myself for another "date" with AC but he wasn't there, Christianne Amanpour and Wolf Blitzer took over. What a way to start the week, no AC! I wonder if he'll be back tomorrow? Sad to say, I won't be able to watch him, I'll start my new work tomorrow.

One thing I noticed last Friday was Will Geddes, the counterterrorism analyst in London... when Anderson was interviewing him last Friday, I kinda felt like he had a crush on AC, Will wouldn't get his eyes off AC, it's kinda irritating, if you asked me, because the whole time he was talking and even after AC stopped talking to him, he's looking at AC so intensely. Man, I didn't even see the other half of his face. By the way, Will kinda looked like Gary Oldman. I got jealous probably. Hahaha!!! But I was wrong about Will, because when Christiane interviewed him earlier, he kinda looked at Christianne the same way he looked at AC, perhaps that's just the way he talk and look at people. Like I said, I was probably jealous. Silly me.
big thanks to BCFraggle for the tower bridge Anderson screencap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was laughing the way he looked at her and her coat!
like did u find that on the street?!
lol
anyways hope you are well

i_heart_anderson_cooper said...

Hey Nancy. Hope everything's ok. It's been awhile since you posted!