Friday, November 18, 2005


It's been awhile since I last posted, I've been very busy with work, a lot of my anderthoughts have gone unwritten, what a waste.

For two weeks now, CNNI viewers, including me, are finally being recognized by CNN/US via Anderson Cooper 360 (Anderson's giving us some holla! every now and then but it's heartbreaking everytime he says goodbye to us) unlike NewsNight. NewsNight was a torture, it was on the Asia/Pacific daily schedule but they don't show NN, they're giving us replays of Design 360 and Insight, what a waste. Now, with the new and improved, 2-hour long of AC360, we can finally watch AC360, for only an hour though, but that's okay. It's better than no Andy at all. Thanks to the kind-hearted people of 'Anderload' and 'Anderson Daily' who tape the show and upload it for CNNI viewers (mostly). I love you guys!!!

No comments: