Thursday, November 3, 2005


I usually have a very sound sleep everynight except last night, I woke up at around 2 pm for no apparent reason, i tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't. after 30 minutes of trying and turning, I gave up. Turned on the TV instead and saw The Daily Show with Jon Stewart was on so I watched, after all, I consider Jon my second TV boyfriend, next to Anderson, of course.

I was laughing at his jokes...I was contented with my 2nd TV boyfriend when he introduced another segment – it was about Katrina, I held my breath, whenever people talk about Katrina it will somehow point to the direction of Anderson Cooper! I was right! I actually had an andersighting at around 2:30 am, gosh, my spidy senses are working overtime! It must have been sensing that Anderson will be on TV so it woke me up!

No comments: