Tuesday, October 4, 2005

Well, I'm still obsessed and head-over-heels-in-love with Anderson Cooper! Nothing new, right? But, actually, there is one thing new right now, i'm obsessing over something else – anderrelated still, I'm afraid. I am now thinking of ways to go to New York! I really feel that I must do this, I need to see him in person, I need to be near him, that is if I gather enough courage to walk up to him and say hello, and if don't faint first at the sight of him.

Here are my surefire lists, I'm sure one these plans will eventually land my ass in NYC!


1. Apply for a job in CNN. I read somewhere that CNN New York is looking for a freelance graphic artist with heavy Mac skills. Hello... it's me they're looking for. I've only been using the Mac for the last 10 years or so. I knew it, I am destined to be in New York!

2. I am tutoring a very sweet Korean girl from International School, she was looking for a "teacher" to guide her on her school projects. I really didn't want to accept the job at first because I'm not sure if I could still do freehand drawing but she was really sweet...and she told me that she wants to be a fashion designer and she plans to study in New York next year.
So here's the plan, I'm gonna make her completely dependent on me, I'm gonna be extra caring and loving even. I'm gonna be a caring tutor. So when she goes to NYC, she'll have to take me with her. Poor girl, she's gonna be all by her lonesome, there's no way she could survive without me. She's gonna be like George – totally lost when he's not around Lucy in "Two Weeks Notice." I won't mind being a nanny as long as I'm in NYC.
3. I'm gonna quit my job and go study again. I'll take up Nursing.

4. I'll write Oprah a letter – I watch her shows regularly, she grants wishes all the time even your "Wildest Dreams." I will tell her my undying love for Cooper and I'll tell her that all I want is to see him, just see him but if she could make Cooper talk to me, I'm not complaining. I'm sure she's gonna fall for it, after all, I'm not making this up. I really am in love with Cooper. *giggle* *faint*

Wish me luck!!!

No comments: