Monday, September 12, 2005

A lot of things have happened this August, my father collapsed due to internal bleeding, he was hospitalized , and since we’re only four in the family, I had to take two days off from my job – I almost resigned because they wouldn’t let me. He’s okay now…thank God, only…my sister and I are totally indebted to almost everyone we know. When we got the hospital bill, I felt like fainting, I looked around and saw everything in dizzying patterns. I’m not complaining, I’m just telling.

This one, really took me by surprise, nothing ever prepared me for this…an old man, I think he’s almost 80, whom I treated as a father proposed his undying love to me, saying that he’s been feeling that way for more than five years now! He told me that whilst my father was in critical condition and I thought the proposal was worst, it turns out, the worst was he actually thought I was willing to run away with him!!! Hmmm…I thought I heard The Corrs singing…”I will runaway with you…” What did I do? I told my husband of course, and what did I get from it? Nothing! he laughed and mocked me! Embarrassing, really. To tell you honestly, I was monumentally afraid to go out of the house, I had to take my kids with me whenever I have to go out, I really felt like I was being stalked!

Akala ko naman ang ganda-ganda ko! Kainis!!!

p.s.
I can’t find the Itals button! pasensya na. Bloody Macintosh!!!

No comments: