Tuesday, September 13, 2005

It must be the vinegar.

I don’t feel feel okay right now. I feel gloomy and sad – I can almost see dark clouds and thunderstorms following me everywhere I go.

I don’t understand why, I’m still trying to figure things out. I do remember waking up in a really good mood, then I started to remember things that happened the night before, my tummy still aches from the vinegar I drank (as in literally) from a chicken restaurant. Why I drank the vinegar? I’m not sure why, but I had to be distracted and I wanted to be busy, I wanted to eat the left-over chicken bones but I had to restrain myself, I wanted to pretend I wasn’t listening… But still, I thought I was prepared, for weeks I’ve been readying myself for the “presscon” but I guess what I heard that night, I wasn’t prepared. Things just happen, for a reason I guess.

As a Christian, I try so hard to walk on the path that God made for us, everyday is like a battle, I try to fight the “evil” in me. Everyday I try to do good, I try not to hate or curse someone, I try not to wish any harm to befall to someone even if this someone is really, really rude and I think that he/she deserves it, I try to see the good side of people instead of the bad, I could go on and on but the thing is…I’m human, we’re all human. We couldn’t help but to sin though I try not to it on purpose, we’re weak and fragile, that’s why we need God in our lives. I’m not saying that I’m a saint or righteous, but it doesn’t hurt if I try to be one. I try to serve God the best way I can but sometimes I fall, sometimes I stumble, I may even go a little astray…just a little. But I always try hard to stand again and walk on the path.

We all contend to do the right thing and be in control of our lives but the fact is we’re not, He is.
We must focus on moving on and holding on no matter how thin the thread is. Just concentrate on not letting go.

No comments: