Friday, July 17, 2015

On Being Brave Part 2

The photoshoot had been scheduled. Invites had been sent. I had to ping him twice before he finally came down to the set. He was too busy, he said.
My heart was pounding the whole time I was waiting for him. I told you it's a schoolgirl kind of crush. I was trying to calm myself, I didn't want him to notice anything, and it’s embarrassing as it was already. When he finally came, the photographer immediately got up and turned on the lights, he, came to me and asked if he was wearing the right coat to which I replied it was fine. I can tell he was trying to lighten up the mood. Two of my officemates whispered that I should approach him and fix his collar, I didn't.
Anyway, the shoot went well, I was seated the whole time, paralyzed more like. I wish I could recall more of what happened, he came, he posed, I turned into a statue, he left.

No comments: