Monday, October 22, 2012

Road to Recovery (I think)


I experienced aches and pain on parts on my body I never thought I had. The pain is all on different levels; the first week I complained about the stitches, coughing and sneezing frightened me a whole lot, I thought the stitches will burst open. And then on the second week my guts felt weird. I felt  sharp, throbbing pain starting from my stomach down to my feet, Arcoxia became my best friend, I didn’t want to but it was unbearable really.

Things are better now; the only thing that’s killing me is boredom. I can’t move around and help out with some household chores not that I really like to but the thought of not being able to actually do anything is quite fearful.

I think I’ll gain weight because all I ever do is watch T.V., eat and read. Oh, I’ve finally finished reading “The Sun Also Rises” by Ernest Hemingway, I bought that book 4 years ago and I never had the time to read it so it’s quite an achievement. There was always something better to read. I’ve also done rereading “The Perks of Being A Wallflower” and “Catcher in the Rye.” I really should stop rereading books when I still got a pile of books waiting. 

I guess it’s bye for now I really need to lie down as in right this second.

*stay healthy folks, very important*


No comments: