Monday, October 15, 2012

One Day

Recuperating from exploratory laparotomy and watching One Day is not a good combination... made me cry from start to finish... why does she have to die?! Why?! My husband asked me what what was wrong so I told the stitches hurt so bad, my back was killing me, it hurt when I cough... it was all true by the way, I just didn't tell him that a certain movie made me cry. He'll probably laugh at me.

I got home last night from the hospital, got bored, so I watched One Day, again. What a sad, sad movie it was, I'm not sure now if I like it anymore. The only thing that I appreciated from the movie version was the fact they didn't include the time in Emma's life when she got involved with her headmaster. Poor Emma.

However, the book is lovely, it was funny and moving. It was about friendship, it's about finding love and losing it, it's about making bad and good choices, it's about finding happiness and losing it. It's about life and death. What a sad book...

*stay healthy everyone, stop eating processed foods, i mean it!*


No comments: